The use of this website is provided by The Garden Lodge in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will use this website exclusively for legal purposes and in a manner that will not infringe or restrict your use of the website by any third party.
- The content and services of the site, images, graphics, photographs, any designs, texts and generally all archives of the site are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. None of these may be wholly or partly sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or transmitted or distributed in any manner whatsoever, except for the individual storage of a single copy of the content on a single personal computer for non-commercial, personal or academic/educational use and in this case only by indicating their origin on the site, without in any way infringing the relevant intellectual property rights.
- Names, images, logos, and trademarks representing the Garden lodge website or third parties and their products or services are the exclusive trademarks of the Garden Lodge or third parties, protected by the relevant trademark and intellectual property laws. The user of the site understands and accepts that he is not entitled to copy, commercially, sell, resell, reproduce, distribute in any way whatsoever, in any medium, all or part of the content of the site. If you require more information about using the content, please contact us at [email protected]
- Any communication or material transmitted to us through the site, or transmitted or posted on any public site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-exclusive information.
- The above terms and conditions of use of the website, as well as any modification, or alteration, are governed by and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and the relevant international treaties. Any provision of the foregoing terms is contrary to law shall cease to apply and be hereby repealed, without prejudice to the validity of the other terms.
- If these terms and conditions are not fully acceptable, use of this site must be terminated immediately.